The SemiFlex TPE filament is a 0.75 -kg spool of 3-mm diameter snow-colored filament for use with fused-filament 3D printers (sold separately). SemiFlex filament is made of a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) that creates strong, flexible printed parts with excellent abrasion resistance. The material bonds well to itself, minimizing the chance of printed layers separating when flexed or stretched. SemiFlex is slightly more rigid than the NinjaFlex original 3D filament. It is best used for projects requiring a high level of detail, intricate parts, high resolution text, unsupported vertical printing, shock-absorption or that require less flexibility than NinjaFlex original 3D Filament. The print temperature ranges from 210 to 225 degrees C (410 to 437 degrees F).
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 2 x 8 inches ; 1.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00TBQNP0G
- Item model number: 3DSF001290